Details about Ajalavat Viriyavipart
Access statistics for papers by Ajalavat Viriyavipart.
Last updated 2020-10-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exploding Offers with Experimental Consumer Goods
Working Papers, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- The role of social influence in crop residue management: Evidence from Northern India
Ecological Economics, 2020, 169, (C) View citations (2)
- Do factors influencing consumer home-buying attitudes explain output growth?
Journal of Economic Studies, 2019, 46, (5), 1104-1115 View citations (1)
- Search deterrence in experimental consumer goods markets
European Economic Review, 2018, 104, (C), 167-184 View citations (1)
- When less information is good enough: experiments with global stag hunt games
Experimental Economics, 2018, 21, (3), 527-548 View citations (2)