Details about Ants-Hannes Viira
Access statistics for papers by Ants-Hannes Viira.
Last updated 2022-06-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Maintenance of permanent grasslands – agri-environmental protection, passive land use or constraint for the structural development?
172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Rural development in the Common Agricultural Policy: correlations at regional level
8th EAAE PhD Workshop, June 10 – 12, 2019, Uppsala, Sweden, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Using the information about dairy herd’s genetic level and milk quality in explaining the technical efficiency of Estonian dairy farms: a two-stage (DEA and Tobit) approach
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Efficiency and productivity change of Estonian dairy farms from 2001 - 2009
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (13)
- Five-Year Development Plans of Renewable Energy Policies in Iran: A Content Analysis
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (3), 1-27
- Investigating Subjective and Objective Quality of Life in Rural Areas: the Case of Tehran Province in Iran
Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2022, 17, (2), 671-702
- The socioeconomic impacts of the CAP: Systematic literature review
Land Use Policy, 2022, 114, (C) View citations (3)
- Training Needs Assessment: The Case of Female Rice Farmers in Northern Iran
Agriculture, 2022, 12, (3), 1-18
- Development of a Scale to Remove Farmers’ Sustainability Barriers to Meteorological Information in Iran
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (22), 1-18
- The Investment behaviour of dairy farms in transition economies
Baltic Journal of Economics, 2021, 21, (1), 60-84
- Understanding Farmers’ Intention towards the Management and Conservation of Wetlands
Land, 2021, 10, (8), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Why do farmers abandon agricultural lands? The case of Western Iran
Land Use Policy, 2021, 108, (C) View citations (1)
- Agricultural soft budget constraints in new European Union member states
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2020, 16, (1), 49-64 View citations (2)
- Discrepancies between the Intentions and Behaviour of Farm Operators in the Contexts of Farm Growth, Decline, Continuation and Exit – Evidence from Estonia
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2014, 63, (01), 17 View citations (7)
- The Determinants of Farm Growth, Decline and Exit in Estonia
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 62, (01), 13 View citations (2)
- 20 years of transition – institutional reforms and the adaptation of production in Estonian agriculture
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2009, 58, (07), 10 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.