Details about Vanja Vitezić
Access statistics for papers by Vanja Vitezić.
Last updated 2023-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Export boosting policies and firm behaviour: Review of empirical evidence around the world
Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2020) View citations (2)
- Export Boosting Policies and Firm Performance: Review of Empirical Evidence Around the World
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2023, 243, (1), 45-92
- Do small public grants boost tourism firmsâ€™ performance?
Tourism Economics, 2022, 28, (6), 1435-1452
- Artificial intelligence acceptance in services: connecting with Generation Z
The Service Industries Journal, 2021, 41, (13-14), 926-946 View citations (4)
- Tourism Getting Back to Life after COVID-19: Can Artificial Intelligence Help?
Societies, 2021, 11, (4), 1-0
- FIRM SIZE â€“ FIRM GROWTH RELATIONSHIP DURING ECONOMIC CRISIS
Economic Thought and Practice, 2020, 29, (1), 29-53 View citations (1)
- Socio-Economic Impacts of Event Failure: The Case of a Cancelled International Cycling Race
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (18), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Investigating Industry Dynamics in a Recessionary Transition Economy
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 13, (1), 43-67 View citations (11)
- Business Model Concept: An Integrative Framework Proposal
Managing Global Transitions, 2017, 15, (3 (Fall)), 255-274
- The Constructs of a Business Model Redefined: A Half-Century Journey
SAGE Open, 2017, 7, (3), 2158244017733516 View citations (5)
- Impact of global economic crisis on firm growth
Small Business Economics, 2016, 46, (1), 1-12 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.