Details about Goran Vukšić
Access statistics for papers by Goran Vukšić.
Last updated 2019-08-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Moving Into the Slow Lane
wiiw Forecast Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw
- Monthly Report No. 12/2018
wiiw Monthly Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw
- Sectoral wage dynamics and intersectoral linkages in the context of export competitiveness: the case of Croatia
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw
- What makes regions in Eastern Europe catching up? The role of foreign investment, human resources and geography
ZEI Working Papers, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies View citations (33)
- Composition of trade flows and the effectiveness of fiscal devaluation
The World Economy, 2019, 42, (2), 453-477
- Fiscal devaluation and real exchange rates in the Euro area: Some econometric insights
Review of International Economics, 2019, 27, (2), 694-710
- Fiscal devaluations: evidence using bilateral trade balance data
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2018, 154, (2), 247-275
- Pre-Crisis Wage Leadership in Croatia in the Context of Export Competitiveness: Any Lessons for the Future?
Prague Economic Papers, 2018, 2018, (3), 306-330
- Effects of Private Ownership, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment on Labor Productivity Growth in Transition Economies: Evidence from the Croatian Manufacturing Industry
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (2), 322-335 View citations (1)
- Trade and fiscal imbalances in Southeastern Europe: Can fiscal devaluation help?
Economic Systems, 2016, 40, (4), 568-581 View citations (3)
- Employment and employment conditions in the current economic crisis in Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2014, 38, (2), 103-138 View citations (8)
- Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies
World Development, 2013, 51, (C), 32-46 View citations (9)
- Developing countries in competition for foreign investment
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2013, 22, (3), 351-376
- The costs of moving money across borders and the volume of capital flight: the case of Russia and other CIS countries
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2011, 147, (4), 717-744 View citations (3)
- Unrecorded capital flows and accumulation of foreign assets: the case of Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2010, 34, (1), 1-23
- Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared
Journal of Financial Stability, 2009, 5, (4), 431-455 View citations (36)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence
Comparative Economic Studies, 2007, 49, (3), 430-445 View citations (14)
- Impact of foreign direct investment on Croatian manufacturing exports
Financial Theory and Practice, 2005, 29, (2), 131-158 View citations (7)
- Importance of Financial Sectors for Growth in Accession Countries
Chapter 11 in Financial Development, Integration and Stability, 2006 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.