Details about Shengzu Wang
Access statistics for papers by Shengzu Wang.
Last updated 2015-04-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rebalancing in the Euro Area and Cyclicality of Current Account Adjustments
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (21)
- What Drives House Prices in Australia? A+L4584 Cross-Country Approach
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (8)
- RESOURCE-GRABBING BY STATUS-CONSCIOUS AGENTS
Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2009)
- Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in A Simple Stochastic Macro Model: China's Evidence
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Monetary policy transmission and macroeconomic policy coordination in Pacific island countries
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2012, 26, (1), 46-68
- FDI Policy, Greenfield Investment and Cross‐border Mergers
Review of International Economics, 2011, 19, (5), 836-851 View citations (16)
- Resource-grabbing by status-conscious agents
Journal of Development Economics, 2009, 89, (1), 39-50 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Monetary policy rules under a fixed exchange rate regime: empirical evidence from China
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (12), 941-950 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.