Details about leonard Waverman
Access statistics for papers by leonard Waverman.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) (1996) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2001)
- The European Satellite Industry: Prospects for Liberalization
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
- The State of the North American and Japanese Motor Vehicle Industries: A Partially Calibrated Model to Examine the Impacts of Trade Policy Changes
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- The Canada-U.S. Auto Pact of 1965: An Experiment in Selective Trade Liberalization
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- The Extent and Sources of Cost and Efficiency Differences Between U.S. and Japanese Automobile Producers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Productivity Growth in the Automobile Industry, 1970-1980: A Comparisonof Canada, Japan and the United States
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- The Effects of Public Ownership and Regulatory Independence on Regulatory Outcomes
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2006, 29, (1), 23-67 View citations (56)
- Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach
American Economic Review, 2001, 91, (4), 909-923 View citations (509)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- European Telecommunications Markets on the Verge of Full Liberalization
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1997, 11, (4), 113-126 View citations (15)
North American Review of Economics and Finance, 1990, 1, (2), 181-186 View citations (2)
- The extent and sources of cost and efficiency differences between U.S. and Japanese motor vehicle producers
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 1990, 4, (3), 219-256 View citations (6)
- Is the Process the Message?
Canadian Public Policy, 1989, 15, (s1), 1-9
- L'impact du prix du pétrole: à $15(US): bonne ou mauvaise nouvelle?
Canadian Public Policy, 1987, 13, (1), 9-18
- The Impact of $(US)15 Oil: Good News and/or Bad News?
Canadian Public Policy, 1987, 13, (1), 1-18
- Canadian Natural Gas Export Pricing Behaviour
Canadian Public Policy, 1985, 11, (s1), 415-426
- Energy Conservation: Policies for the Transport Sector
Canadian Public Policy, 1977, 3, (2), 171-185
- Peak-Load Pricing under Regulatory Constraint: A Proof of Inefficiency
Journal of Political Economy, 1975, 83, (3), 645-54 View citations (6)
- The Two Price System in Energy: Subsidies Forgotten
Canadian Public Policy, 1975, 1, (1), 76-88 View citations (2)
- Resource Allocation and the Regulated Firm: Comment
Bell Journal of Economics, 1973, 4, (1), 283-287 View citations (3)
- National Policy and Natural Gas: The Costs of a Border
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1972, 5, (3), 331-48 View citations (1)
- Telephone Communications in Canada: Demand, Production, and Investment Decisions
Bell Journal of Economics, 1972, 3, (1), 175-219 View citations (5)
- The Preventive Tariff and the Dual in Linear Programming
American Economic Review, 1972, 62, (4), 620-29
- The Interdependence of Communications and Data Processing: Issues in Economies of Integration and Public Policy
Bell Journal of Economics, 1971, 2, (2), 657-677 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.