Details about Chunhua Wang
Access statistics for papers by Chunhua Wang.
Last updated 2022-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental Satisfaction among Residents in Chinese Cities
EEPSEA Research Report, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2020)
- Regional Economic Development, Energy Consumption and Carbon Emissions in China
EEPSEA Research Report, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) View citations (3)
- The Impact of Regional Economic Growth Patterns on Carbon Emissions: A Study from China
EEPSEA Policy Brief, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA)
- Understanding Willingness to Support Higher Taxes for Urban Transportation Services: The Case of an American City
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Environmental satisfaction among residents in Chinese cities
Empirical Economics, 2020, 59, (5), 2283-2301
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Did natural disasters affect population density growth in US counties?
The Annals of Regional Science, 2019, 62, (1), 21-46 View citations (4)
- The changes in coal intensity of electricity generation in Chinese coal-fired power plants
Energy Economics, 2019, 80, (C), 491-501 View citations (15)
- Environmental regulation, emissions and productivity: Evidence from Chinese COD-emitting manufacturers
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 92, (C), 54-73 View citations (62)
- Spatial dynamics of urban neighborhood quality of life
The Annals of Regional Science, 2016, 56, (3), 687-705 View citations (3)
- Tax incentives and environmental protection: evidence from China’s taxpayer-level data
China Finance and Economic Review, 2016, 4, (1), 1-30 View citations (2)
- Regulating land development in a natural disaster-prone area: The roles of building codes
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 36, (1), 209-228
- Changing energy intensity of economies in the world and its decomposition
Energy Economics, 2013, 40, (C), 637-644 View citations (47)
- Differential output growth across regions and carbon dioxide emissions: Evidence from U.S. and China
Energy, 2013, 53, (C), 230-236 View citations (9)
- Estimating the demand for public open space: Evidence from North Carolina municipalities
Papers in Regional Science, 2012, 91, (1), 219-232 View citations (1)
- Natural amenities, increasing returns and urban development
Journal of Economic Geography, 2011, 11, (4), 687-707 View citations (12)
- Sources of energy productivity growth and its distribution dynamics in China
Resource and Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (1), 279-292 View citations (35)
- Falling commuting costs, amenity advantages, and suburbanization
The Annals of Regional Science, 2010, 45, (2), 351-364
- A dynamic stochastic frontier production model with time-varying efficiency: comment
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (6), 415-417 View citations (3)
- Decomposing energy productivity change: A distance function approach
Energy, 2007, 32, (8), 1326-1333 View citations (80)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.