Details about Chengang Wang
Access statistics for papers by Chengang Wang.
Last updated 2015-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA more Selfish than the Rest?
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester View citations (1)
- The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2006)
- Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises
World Development, 2014, 60, (C), 1-13 View citations (6)
- Knowledge spillovers, absorptive capacity and total factor productivity in China’s manufacturing firms
International Review of Applied Economics, 2012, 26, (4), 533-547 View citations (9)
- A New Approach to the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries: Is the USA Different from the Rest?
World Development, 2011, 39, (8), 1281-1293 View citations (26)
- Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam
Journal of Economic Integration, 2011, 26, 721-739 View citations (2)
- Determinants of Bilateral Trade Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Gravity Panel Data Models
The World Economy, 2010, 33, (7), 894-915 View citations (31)
- Do local manufacturing firms benefit from transactional linkages with multinational enterprises in China&quest
Journal of International Business Studies, 2009, 40, (7), 1113-1130 View citations (57)
- Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in Chinese industries
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (4), 429-446 View citations (11)
- Understanding China's international economic integration
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (4), 401-408 View citations (26)
- Mutual productivity spillovers between foreign and local firms in China
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2008, 32, (4), 609-631 View citations (25)
- The IMF and the World Bank in Jordan: A case of over optimism and elusive growth
The Review of International Organizations, 2006, 1, (3), 263-292 View citations (3)
- The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa
World Development, 2006, 34, (2), 247-270 View citations (45)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Impact of Openness on Growth in Different Country Groups
The World Economy, 2004, 27, (4), 567-585 View citations (20)
- Does foreign direct investment facilitate technological progress?: Evidence from Chinese industries
Research Policy, 2003, 32, (6), 945-953 View citations (56)
- Causal links between foreign direct investment and trade in China
China Economic Review, 2001, 12, (2-3), 190-202 View citations (111)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.