Details about Alexander K. Wagner
Access statistics for papers by Alexander K. Wagner.
Last updated 2022-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Demand Estimation Using Managerial Responses to Automated Price Recommendations
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- Tie-Breaking Power in Committees
VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
- Experimental Evidence on Expressive Voting
Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics View citations (13)
- On the Effects of Group Identity in Strategic Environments
SITE Working Paper Series, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2015)
- Hindsight biased policy evaluation
LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2011)
- Ambiguous Platforms and Correlated Preferences: Experimental Evidence
American Political Science Review, 2022, 116, (2), 734-750 View citations (1)
- Social preferences and self-control
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2018, 74, (C), 161-166 View citations (24)
- The impact of self-control depletion on social preferences in the ultimatum game
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2016, 53, (C), 1-16 View citations (25)
- On the effects of group identity in strategic environments
European Economic Review, 2015, 76, (C), 239-252 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Commitment through risk
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (3), 295-297
- Hindsight-biased evaluation of political decision makers
Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (11), 1621-1634 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.