Details about Peter Andrew Watt
Access statistics for papers by Peter Andrew Watt.
Last updated 2014-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- PRINCIPLES AND THEORIES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Economic Affairs, 2006, 26, (1), 4-10 View citations (1)
- VOLUNTARY ROADS AND STREETS
Economic Affairs, 2003, 23, (2), 3-9
- Should central government seek to control the level of local authority expenditures
Fiscal Studies, 2002, 23, (2), 265-285 View citations (1)
- Central Control of Local Expenditure: Feasible Changes in the UK Controls on Local Government Expenditure
Public Money & Management, 1999, 19, (3), 17-22
- Privatisation versus poll tax: a public choice analysis of the popularity of two Thatcher 'flagships'
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1989, 7, (3), 341-351
- Measuring the fiscal pressure on English local authorities under the block grant system
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1987, 5, (2), 157-170
- Profits, Regulation and the UK Aerospace Industry
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1981, 29, (4), 413-28
- Tests of Equality between Sets of Coefficients in Two Linear Regressions When Disturbance Variances Are Unequal: Some Small Sample Properties
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, 1979, 47, (4), 391-96 View citations (6)
- Housing Investment by Different Types of Local Authority
Bulletin of Economic Research, 1975, 27, (2), 65-86
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.