Details about Kenji Wada
Access statistics for papers by Kenji Wada.
Last updated 2011-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Uninsurable Risk and Financial Market Puzzles
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Can Government Collect Resources Without Hurting Investors: Taxation of Returns From Assets
Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago View citations (1)
- Estimation of consumption-capital asset pricing model (C-CAPM) with two clusters of consumption expenditures
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (2), 1183-1187
- Consumption behavior, asset returns, and risk aversion: Evidence from the Japanese household survey
Japan and the World Economy, 2008, 20, (1), 1-18 View citations (3)
- The Knightian uncertainty and the risk premium and the risk free rate puzzles in Japan and the U.S
Economics Letters, 2007, 95, (3), 386-393 View citations (1)
- Is low international risk sharing consistent with a high equity premium? A reconciliation of two puzzles
Economics Letters, 2006, 93, (3), 436-442 View citations (4)
- Informational content of stock exchanges versus over-the-counter markets: the behaviour of stock indices around the Asian financial crisis in Japan and Korea
Applied Economics Letters, 2004, 11, (15), 949-955
- Crisis and Creative Destruction: Cases of Korean and Japanese Stock Markets
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 2003, 10, (4), 301-317
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.