Details about Udaya R. Wagle
Access statistics for papers by Udaya R. Wagle.
Last updated 2018-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- The Caste/Ethnic Bases of Poverty Dynamics: A Longitudinal Analysis of Chronic and Structural Poverty in Nepal
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (9), 1430-1451 View citations (1)
- The Role of Remittances in Determining Economic Security and Poverty in Myanmar
The European Journal of Development Research, 2016, 28, (4), 536-554 View citations (1)
- The Counting-Based Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty: The Focus on Economic Resources, Inner Capabilities, and Relational Resources in the United States
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2014, 115, (1), 223-240 View citations (3)
- The economic footing of the global poor, 1980–2005: The roles of economic growth, openness and political institutions
Journal of International Development, 2012, 24, S173-S197 View citations (1)
- Economic inequality in Nepal: Patterns and changes during the late 1990s and early 2000s
Journal of International Development, 2010, 22, (5), 573-590 View citations (4)
- Capability Deprivation and Income Poverty in the United States, 1994 and 2004: Measurement Outcomes and Demographic Profiles
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2009, 94, (3), 509-533 View citations (8)
- Inclusive Democracy and Economic Inequality in South Asia: Any Discernible Link?
Review of Social Economy, 2009, 67, (3), 329-357 View citations (1)
- The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform: Theory, Evidence, and Policy
Eastern Economic Journal, 2009, 35, (1), 131-133
- How Have the Poor in South Asia Fared between 1980 and 2004? An Assessment of Living Conditions
South Asia Economic Journal, 2008, 9, (2), 261-292
- Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia
World Development, 2007, 35, (11), 1836-1857 View citations (8)
- Poverty in Kathmandu: What do subjective and objective economic welfare concepts suggest?
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2007, 5, (1), 73-95 View citations (3)
- Multidimensional Poverty Measurement with Economic Well-being, Capability, and Social Inclusion: A Case from Kathmandu, Nepal
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2005, 6, (3), 301-328 View citations (20)
- Multidimensional Poverty Measurement
Economic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion, and Well-Being, Springer View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.