Details about Yong Wang
Access statistics for papers by Yong Wang.
Last updated 2021-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Cyclical Behavior of Factor Shares
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Industrial Policy and Comparative Advantage: When and Where Government Involvement Can Increase Social Welfare
HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies View citations (1)
- Structural Change and the Dynamics of China-US Real Exchange Rate
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- Structural Change and the Dynamics of Real Exchange Rate
2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- A Model of China's State Capitalism
2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (30)
- Marshallian externality, industrial upgrading, and industrial policies
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Endowment Structure, Industrial Dynamics, and Economic Growth
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (4)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2009) View citations (28)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2015)
- Fiscal Decentralization, Endogenous Policies and Technology Adoption: Theory and Evidence from China and India's FDI
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- Structural Change, Industrial Upgrading, and Middle-Income Trap
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2020, 20, (2), 359-394
- Transport Infrastructure Development and Economic Growth in China: Recent Evidence from Dynamic Panel System-GMM Analysis
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (14), 1-22 View citations (6)
- A model of sequential reforms and economic convergence: The case of China
China Economic Review, 2015, 32, (C), 1-26 View citations (2)
- Endowment structures, industrial dynamics, and economic growth
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2015, 76, (C), 244-263 View citations (22)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Fiscal decentralization, endogenous policies, and foreign direct investment: Theory and evidence from China and India
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 103, (C), 107-123 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.