Details about Joschka Wanner
Access statistics for papers by Joschka Wanner.
Last updated 2020-10-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Extensive Margin of Trade
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- Worth the pain? Firms' exporting behavior to countries under sanctions
Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
- Persistent zeros: The extensive margin of trade
Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) View citations (1)
- On the Bi- and Uni-lateral Trade Effects of EMU Membership
School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University
- The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects
School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University View citations (48)
- Currency Unions and Trade: A PPML Re‐assessment with High‐dimensional Fixed Effects
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2019, 81, (3), 487-510 View citations (53)
- Bi- and Unilateral trade effects of joining the Euro
Economics Letters, 2018, 171, (C), 230-234 View citations (12)
- Can degrowth overcome the leakage problem of unilateral climate policy?
Ecological Economics, 2018, 152, (C), 118-130 View citations (2)
- Carbon tariffs: An analysis of the trade, welfare, and emission effects
Journal of International Economics, 2017, 109, (C), 195-213 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.