Details about Thomas Walstrum
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Walstrum.
Last updated 2020-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Predicting Benchmarked US State Employment Data in Real Time
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2019)
- Evidence on the Within-Industry Agglomeration of R&D, Production, and Administrative Occupations
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Education and the Evolution of Earnings Across Population Groups Since 2000
Profitwise, 2019, (5), 1-13
- Within‐industry agglomeration of occupations: Evidence from census microdata
Journal of Regional Science, 2019, 59, (5), 910-930
- Can the CFSBC Activity Index Nowcast U.S. Real GDP Growth?
Chicago Fed Letter, 2017
- The Illinois Budget Crisis in Context: A History of Poor Fiscal Performance
Chicago Fed Letter, 2016
- The Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions: Quantifying the Seventh District’s Beige Book Report
Economic Perspectives, 2015, (Q III) View citations (1)
- Estimating marginal treatment effects using parametric and semiparametric methods
Stata Journal, 2014, 14, (1), 191-217 View citations (21)
- Using the Federal Reserve’s Beige Book to Track Economic Activity
Chicago Fed Letter, 2014, (Nov)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.