Details about Jingjing Wang
Access statistics for papers by Jingjing Wang.
Last updated 2022-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Economic Perspective on Fiscal Sustainability of U.S. Water Utilities: What We Know and Think We Know
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2021, 07, (01), 1-30 View citations (1)
- COVID-19 and financial market efficiency: Evidence from an entropy-based analysis
Finance Research Letters, 2021, 42, (C) View citations (18)
- Is less always more? Conservation, efficiency and water education programs
Ecological Economics, 2021, 184, (C) View citations (1)
- COVID-19, supply chain disruption and China’s hog market: a dynamic analysis
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2020, 12, (3), 427-443 View citations (11)
- The impact of alternative policies on livestock farmers' willingness to recycle manure: evidence from central China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2020, 12, (4), 583-594 View citations (1)
- Manure management coupled with bioenergy production: An environmental and economic assessment of large dairies in New Mexico
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 197-207 View citations (4)
- How Inefficient Are Nutrient Application Limits? A Dynamic Analysis of Groundwater Nitrate Pollution from Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2015, 37, (1), 130-150 View citations (1)
- Is China the price taker in soybean futures?
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2015, 7, (3), 389-404 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.