Details about Shiyi Wang
Access statistics for papers by Shiyi Wang.
Last updated 2023-01-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words? Assessing the Effects of Inflation Targeting Track Records on Macroeconomic Performance
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- The Financial Center Leverage Cycle: Does it Spread Around the World?
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2020)
See also Journal Article in AEA Papers and Proceedings (2020)
- Capital Flow Volatility: The Effects of Financial Development and Global Financial Conditions
2019 Papers, Job Market Papers
- The Financial Center Leverage Cycle: Does It Spread around the World?
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2020, 110, 504-10
See also Working Paper (2020)
- China's Imported Inflation and Global Commodity Prices
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (3), 162-177 View citations (3)