Details about Peter Welz
Access statistics for papers by Peter Welz.
Last updated 2018-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Real and financial cycles in EU countries - Stylised facts and modelling implications
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Semi-structural credit gap estimation
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (3)
- Operationalising the countercyclical capital buffer: indicator selection, threshold identification and calibration options
ESRB Occasional Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board View citations (47)
- On Habit and the Socially Efficient Level of Consumption and Work Effort
School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey View citations (4)
- Interest Rate Pass-through During the Global Financial Crisis: The Case of Sweden
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (13)
- Happiness Inertia: Analytical Aspects of the Easterlin Paradox
School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey View citations (1)
- Robust Inflation-Targeting Rules and the Gains from International Policy Coordination
School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey
- Assessing predetermined expectations in the standard sticky-price model: a Bayesian approach
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (12)
- Can a time-varying equilibrium real interest rate explain the excess sensitivity puzzle?
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Interest Rate Smoothing versus Serially Correlated Errors in Taylor Rules: Testing the Tests
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
- A new financial stability risk index to predict the near-term risk of recession
Financial Stability Review, 2018, 1 View citations (2)
- Measuring Credit Gaps for Macroprudential Policy
Financial Stability Review, 2017, 1 View citations (3)
- Capturing the Financial Cycle in Euro Area Countries
Financial Stability Review, 2014, 2 View citations (15)
- The happiness puzzle: analytical aspects of the Easterlin paradox
Oxford Economic Papers, 2012, 64, (1), 27-42 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.