Details about Peter F Westaway
Access statistics for papers by Peter F Westaway.
Last updated 2020-02-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- FEER Computation: A Model Based Approach
EcoMod2003, EcoMod View citations (3)
- Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (113)
- Modelling Structural Change In The UK Housing Market: A Comparison Of Alternative House Price Models
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (1997)
- Is There a Case for the MTFS?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
See also Journal Article in The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies (1993)
- The inflation-targeting regime in the United Kingdom: a view from Threadneedle Street
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2010, 26, (1), 3-14 View citations (3)
- Modelling structural change in the UK housing market: A comparison of alternative house price models
Economic Modelling, 1997, 14, (4), 587-610 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (1996)
- Credibility and the Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting Regimes
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, 1996, 64, 28-50 View citations (36)
- The Demand for Domestic Output and Imports in the U.K.: A Dynamic Systems Approach
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, 1996, 64, (1), 1-21 View citations (2)
- An Analysis of the Impact of Finite Horizons on Macroeconomic Control
Oxford Economic Papers, 1995, 47, (1), 98-116 View citations (1)
- CONTROVERSY:The fallacy of thrift The argument that we need to cut consumption to boost investment is fatally flawed
New Economy, 1995, 2, (2), 121-124
- The Role of Macroeconomic Models in the Policy Design Process
National Institute Economic Review, 1995, 151, (1), 53-64
- A forward looking model of housing construction in the UK
Economic Modelling, 1994, 11, (2), 266-279 View citations (4)
- Housing, Consumption and Borrowing: An Assessment of Recent Personal Sector Behaviour in the UK
National Institute Economic Review, 1994, 149, (1), 53-64 View citations (1)
- Modelling the UK Gilt-Edged Market
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 1994, 9, (3), 231-53
- The Dynamics of Aggregate Consumption in an Open Economy Life Cycle Model
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1994, 41, (2), 113-27 View citations (2)
- Explaining Price Inflation in the UK: 1971-92
National Institute Economic Review, 1993, 144, (1), 85-94
- Is There a Case for the MTFS?
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, 1993, 61, (3), 227-47
See also Working Paper (1990)
- Should the Bank of England be Independent?
National Institute Economic Review, 1993, 143, (1), 72-80
- The State of the Public Finances
National Institute Economic Review, 1993, 145, (1), 29-42
- A Forward-Looking Approach to Learning in Macroeconomic Models
National Institute Economic Review, 1992, 140, (1), 86-97 View citations (4)
- Forecasting government policy: An example of the importance of time inconsistency
International Journal of Forecasting, 1990, 6, (3), 401-405
- Why the Capital Account Matters
National Institute Economic Review, 1990, 131, (1), 52-56 View citations (1)
- Some experiments with simple feedback rules on the treasury model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 1986, 10, (1-2), 239-246
- Discussion of 'Financial System Liquidity, Asset prices and Monetary Policy'
A chapter in The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle, 2005
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.