Details about Zheng (Annie), Wei
Access statistics for papers by Zheng (Annie), Wei.
Last updated 2015-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Transition and Labour Market Dynamics in China: An Interpretative Survey of the ‘Turning Point’ Debate
Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Understanding China's Lewis Turning Point: The Role of Regional Heterogeneity
Crawford School Research Papers, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (2)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Lewis-Ranis-FEi Theory of Dualistic Economic Development for China
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (5)
- An Empirical Analysis of China's Dualistic Economic Development: 1965–2009
Asian Economic Papers, 2011, 10, (3), 1-29 View citations (7)
- THE ROLE OF HUMAN CAPITAL IN CHINA'S TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH: A CROSS‐PROVINCE ANALYSIS
The Developing Economies, 2011, 49, (1), 1-35 View citations (10)
- Demographic structure and economic growth: Evidence from China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2010, 38, (4), 472-491 View citations (38)
- Fundamental causes of inland–coastal income inequality in post-reform China
The Annals of Regional Science, 2010, 45, (1), 181-206 View citations (26)
- Measuring inter-provincial income inequality in China: a sensitivity analysis
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (1), 55-76 View citations (2)
- SOURCES OF INCOME DIFFERENCES ACROSS CHINESE PROVINCES DURING THE REFORM PERIOD: A DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNTING EXERCISE
The Developing Economies, 2009, 47, (1), 1-29 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.