Details about Eric Glen Weyl
Access statistics for papers by Eric Glen Weyl.
Last updated 2014-01-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Imperfect Competition in Selection Markets
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Multidimensional Heterogeneity and Platform Design
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (1)
- Are Mutualisms Maintained by Host Sanctions or Partner Fidelity Feedback?
Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics
- Imperfect Platform Competition: A General Framework
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (11)
- Materialistic Genius and Market Power: Uncovering the best innovations
IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse View citations (6)
- A Simple Theory of Scientific Learning
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine
- Monopolies in Two-Sided Markets: Comparative Statics and Identification
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley
- Benefit-Cost Analysis for Financial Regulation
American Economic Review, 2013, 103, (3), 393-97 View citations (11)
- Walrasian equilibrium in large, quasi-linear markets
Theoretical Economics, 2013, 8, (2) View citations (18)
- Holdout in the Assembly of Complements: A Problem for Market Design
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (3), 360-65 View citations (12)
- Market Power Screens Willingness-to-Pay
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2012, 127, (4), 1971-2003 View citations (22)
- A Price Theory of Multi-sided Platforms
American Economic Review, 2010, 100, (4), 1642-72 View citations (207)
- Linear Demand Systems are Inconsistent with Discrete Choice
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-8 View citations (14)
- Monopoly, Ramsey and Lindahl in Rochet and Tirole (2003)
Economics Letters, 2009, 103, (2), 99-100 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.