Details about Caroline E. Weber
Access statistics for papers by Caroline E. Weber.
Last updated 2018-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Early Evidence on Recreational Marijuana Legalization and Traffic Fatalities
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
- Federalism, Partial Prohibition, and Cross-Border Sales: Evidence from Recreational Marijuana
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- The Taxation of Recreational Marijuana: Evidence from Washington State
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- International Fiscal Policy Coordination and GDP Comovement
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- Bilateral Tax Treaties and GDP Comovement
Review of International Economics, 2017, 25, (2), 292-319
- Does the Earned Income Tax Credit Reduce Saving by Low-Income Households?
National Tax Journal, 2016, 69, (1), 41-76 View citations (5)
- Toward obtaining a consistent estimate of the elasticity of taxable income using difference-in-differences
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 117, (C), 90-103 View citations (63)
- Evidence of the invisible: toward a credibility revolution in the empirical analysis of tax evasion and the informal economy
International Tax and Public Finance, 2012, 19, (1), 25-53 View citations (99)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.