Details about Michael Wegener
Access statistics for papers by Michael Wegener.
Last updated 2020-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Positive welfare effects of trade barriers in a dynamic equilibrium model
BERG Working Paper Series, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group View citations (16)
- Heterogeneous expectations and debt in a growth model for a small open economy
Decisions in Economics and Finance, 2014, 37, (1), 125-136
- Positive welfare effects of trade barriers in a dynamic partial equilibrium model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2014, 48, (C), 246-264 View citations (6)
- Evolutionary competition between prediction rules and the emergence of business cycles within Metzler’s inventory model
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2012, 22, (2), 251-273 View citations (1)
- A Metzlerian business cycle model with nonlinear heterogeneous expectations
Economic Modelling, 2009, 26, (3), 715-720 View citations (2)