Details about Amanda L. Weinstein
Access statistics for papers by Amanda L. Weinstein.
Last updated 2023-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Follow the Money: How Does the Income Flow After an Energy Boom
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Gender differences in quality of life and preferences for location‐specific amenities across cities
Journal of Regional Science, 2021, 61, (5), 916-943 View citations (1)
- Firm formation and survival in the shale boom
Small Business Economics, 2020, 55, (4), 975-996 View citations (3)
- Recession‐proof skills, cities, and resilience in economic downturns
Journal of Regional Science, 2020, 60, (2), 348-373 View citations (1)
- Household valuation of energy development in amenity‐rich regions
Growth and Change, 2019, 50, (4), 1375-1410 View citations (3)
- The veteran wage differential
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (12), 1284-1302
- Follow the money: Aggregate, sectoral and spatial effects of an energy boom on local earnings
Resources Policy, 2018, 55, (C), 196-209 View citations (21)
- Working women in the city and urban wage growth in the United States
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (4), 591-610 View citations (3)
- Where are all the self-employed women? Push and pull factors influencing female labor market decisions
Small Business Economics, 2016, 46, (3), 365-390 View citations (44)
- Local Labor Market Restructuring in the Shale Boom
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2014, 44, (1) View citations (49)
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Development's Impact on State and Local Economies
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2014, 29, (4), 7 View citations (8)
- Rising Inequality in an Era of Austerity: The Case of the US
European Planning Studies, 2013, 21, (3), 388-410 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.