Details about Longbao Wei
Access statistics for papers by Longbao Wei.
Last updated 2021-09-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impacts of Agricultural Price Support Policies on Price Variability and Welfare: Evidence from China's Soybean Market
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University View citations (1)
Also in 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (2019) View citations (1)
- China s Agricultural Price Control Policy and its Price and Welfare Implications: The Case of Soybean
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- The effects of New Cooperative Medicine Scheme coverage on health outcomes and health care in rural China
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Clustering as a Way to Lower Capital Barriers: The Case of the Cashmere Sweater Cluster in Zhejiang
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Impacts of agricultural price support policy on price variability and welfare: Evidence from China's soybean market
Agricultural Economics, 2021, 52, (1), 3-17 View citations (4)
- The role of SMEs in rural development: Access of SMEs to finance as a mediator
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (3), 1-18 View citations (3)
- An Examination of Sustainable HRM Practices on Job Performance: An Application of Training as a Moderator
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (8), 1-19 View citations (30)
- Role of SME in Poverty Alleviation in SAARC Region via Panel Data Analysis
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (22), 1-14 View citations (8)
- The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Job Performance and CSR as Mediator in SMEs
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (2), 1-14 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.