Details about Henry van der Wiel
Access statistics for papers by Henry van der Wiel.
Last updated 2014-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Competitive, but too small - productivity and entry-exit determinants in European business services
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Cross your border and look around
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (3)
- How (not) to measure competition
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (63)
- Market structure, productivity and scale in European business services
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- How Should Europeâ€™s ICT Ambitions look like? An Interpretative Review of the Facts
Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics
- ICT, Innovation and Business Performance in Services: Evidence for Germany and the Netherlands
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (13)
- When is the Price Cost Margin a Safe Way to Measure Changes in Competition?
De Economist, 2013, 161, (1), 45-67 View citations (12)
- Measuring and Analysing Competition in the Netherlands
De Economist, 2006, 154, (3), 429-441 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.