Details about Sigit Sulistiyo Wibowo
Access statistics for papers by Sigit Sulistiyo Wibowo.
Last updated 2022-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Empirical Investigation of Risk Sharing among Indonesian Households
CEMAP Working Papers, The Centre for Macroeconomic Policy, Department of Economics, University of Durham
Also in CEMAP Working Papers, The Centre for Macroeconomic Policy, Department of Economics, University of Durham (2015)
- Hierarchical modeling approach for relief logistics nework Design
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Indicators of community preparedness for fast-onset disasters: a systematic literature review and case study
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2022, 110, (1), 787-821
- ESTIMATING A JOINT PROBABILITY OF DEFAULT INDEX FOR INDONESIAN BANKS: A COPULA APPROACH
Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 2020, 23, (3), 387-410
- Global and Local Commodity Prices: A Further Look at the Indonesian Agricultural Commodities
Capital Markets Review, 2020, 28, (1), 65-76
- Corporate bond trading in Indonesia: an empirical study of the role of volume and volatility
International Journal of Bonds and Derivatives, 2017, 3, (3), 204-222
- Credit Constraints, Risk Sharing, and Household Welfare: The Case of Indonesia
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2015, 51, (2), 307-308
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.