Details about Gwion Williams
Access statistics for papers by Gwion Williams.
Last updated 2020-10-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Sovereign Credit Signals on Bank Share Prices during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis
Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales)
- Commonality in liquidity across options and stock futures markets
Finance Research Letters, 2020, 32, (C)
- It's OK to pay well, if you write well: The effects of remuneration disclosure readability
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2020, 47, (5-6), 547-586
- Are single stock futures used as an alternative during a short‐selling ban?
Journal of Futures Markets, 2018, 38, (1), 66-82 View citations (3)
- Does sovereign creditworthiness affect bank valuations in emerging markets?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2015, 36, (C), 113-129 View citations (3)
- The impact of sovereign rating actions on bank ratings in emerging markets
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (2), 563-577 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.