Details about James T. Wilkinson
Access statistics for papers by James T. Wilkinson.
Last updated 2020-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- What can financial stability reports tell us about macroprudential supervision?
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (4)
- Competition in Local Agricultural Lending Markets: The Effect of the Farm Credit System
Economic Review, 2015, (Q IV), 51-78
- Can the supply of small business loans be increased?
Economic Review, 2011, 96, (Q II) View citations (1)
- Financial stability reports: how useful during a financial crisis?
Economic Review, 2010, 95, (Q I), 41-70 View citations (9)
- The effect of gasoline taxes on highway fatalities
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1991, 10, (3), 474-481 View citations (5)
- The Effect of Retirement on Income Distribution: A Comprehensive Income Approach
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1983, 65, (4), 653-58 View citations (4)
- The Economics Curriculum in the United States: 1980
American Economic Review, 1982, 72, (2), 125-38 View citations (4)
- Estimating Changes in Well-Being Across Life: A Realized vs. Comprehensive Income Approach
A chapter in Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, 1985, pp 69-90 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.