Details about Alexander Nimo Wiredu
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Nimo Wiredu.
Last updated 2019-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Awareness influence Adoption of agricultural technologies? The case of Improved Sweet potato varieties in Ghana
2018 Conference (2nd), August 8-11, Kumasi, Ghana, Ghana Association of Agricultural Economists
- Patterns of adoption of improved maize technologies in Ghana
GSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (20)
- Patterns of adoption of improved rice technologies in Ghana
GSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (15)
- Improved Technology and Land Productivity among Smallholder Cocoa Farmers in Ashanti Region, Ghana
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) View citations (2)
- Evaluating the Environmental-Technology Gaps of Rice Farms in Distinct Agro-Ecological Zones of Ghana
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-16
- EFFECTS OF WEATHER-INDEX INSURANCE: THE CASE OF SMALLHOLDER MAIZE FARMERS IN NORTHERN GHANA
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), 2017, 05, (3)
- Establishing the link between market orientation and agricultural commercialization: Empirical evidence from Northern Ghana
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2017, 9, (4), 849-866 View citations (1)
- What Determines Adoption of Fertilizers among Rice-Producing Households in Northern Ghana?
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2015, 54, (3), 21 View citations (5)
- Can Farmers Receive Their Expected Seasonal Tomato Price in Ghana? A Probit Regression Analysis
Sustainable Agriculture Research, 2014, 03, (2)
- Cotton Production, Land Use Change and Resource Competition in the Aksu-Tarim River Basin, Xinjiang, China
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2014, 53, (3), 19
- Factors influencing willingness to participate in multi-stakeholder platform by smallholder farmers in Northern Ghana: implication for research and development
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2014, 2, (1), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Fertilizer Adoption and Use Intensity Among Smallholder Farmers in Northern Ghana: A Case Study of the AGRA Soil Health Project
Sustainable Agriculture Research, 2014, 03, (1) View citations (6)
- Factors Affecting the Adoption and use of NERICA Varieties among Rice Producing Households in Ghana
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2013, 03, (10), 15
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.