Details about Virginia L. Wilcox
Access statistics for papers by Virginia L. Wilcox.
Last updated 2018-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of maternal depression on children’s cognitive development: An analysis based on panel quantile regressions
Economics Letters, 2015, 126, (C), 107-109 View citations (3)
- Do the sick retire early? Chronic illness, asset accumulation and early retirement
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (15), 1921-1936 View citations (11)
- The effects of parents' psychiatric disorders on children's high school dropout
Economics of Education Review, 2003, 22, (2), 167-178 View citations (18)
- The effects of for-profit status and system membership on the financial performance of hospitals
Applied Economics, 2002, 34, (4), 479-489 View citations (6)
- Estimating the employment and earnings costs of mental illness: recent developments in the United States
Social Science & Medicine, 2001, 53, (1), 21-27 View citations (31)
- Mother's Education, Health Practices and Children's Health Needs: A Variance Components Model
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1985, 67, (4), 706-10 View citations (1)
- The Determination of Child Health: An Application of Sibling and Adoption Data
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1983, 65, (2), 266-73 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.