Details about Geoffrey Williams
Access statistics for papers by Geoffrey Williams.
Last updated 2013-03-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- An Economic Anatomy of Culture: Attitudes and Behaviour in Inter- and Intra- National Ultimatum Game Experiments
Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division View citations (3)
Also in Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham (2005) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Psychology (2009)
- Do Cultures Clash? Evidence from Cross-National Ultimatum Game Experiments
Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2007)
- The thiefâ€™s wages: theft and human capital development
Oxford Economic Papers, 2018, 70, (2), 443-467 View citations (1)
- Islam and CSR: A Study of the Compatibility Between the Tenets of Islam and the UN Global Compact
Journal of Business Ethics, 2010, 91, (4), 519-533 View citations (53)
- An economic anatomy of culture: Attitudes and behaviour in inter- and intra-national ultimatum game experiments
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2009, 30, (5), 732-744 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Do cultures clash? Evidence from cross-national ultimatum game experiments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2007, 64, (1), 35-48 View citations (56)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Religion and Attitudes to Corporate Social Responsibility in a Large Cross-Country Sample
Journal of Business Ethics, 2007, 71, (3), 229-243 View citations (87)
- Measuring the economic benefits from R&D: improvements in the MMI model of the United Kingdom National Measurement System
Research Policy, 2003, 32, (6), 991-1002 View citations (6)
- Infra-technology and economic performance: evidence from the United Kingdom measurement infrastructure
Information Economics and Policy, 2002, 14, (4), 435-452 View citations (5)
- Long-term nominal interest rates and domestic fundamentals
Review of Financial Economics, 2002, 11, (2), 119-130 View citations (54)
Also in Review of Financial Economics, 2002, 11, (2), 119-130 (2002) View citations (5)
- Bond Markets and Macroeconomic Performance
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2001, 4, (1), 27-44 View citations (1)
- Monetary Policy and Financial Liberalization: The Case of United Kingdom Consumption
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2001, 23, (2), 177-197 View citations (15)
- International Linkages in Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2000, 3, (2), 39-61 View citations (1)
- Long-Term Real Interest Rates: Evidence on the Global Capital Market
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 1999, 15, (2), 128-42 View citations (33)
- Are exchange rates determined by macroeconomic factors?
Applied Economics, 1998, 30, (4), 553-567
- THE STOCK OF CONSUMER DURABLES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM: NEW ESTIMATES 1948–95
Review of Income and Wealth, 1998, 44, (3), 417-436 View citations (1)
- Responsible Management in Asia
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (4)
- Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.