Details about Geoff Willis
Access statistics for papers by Geoff Willis.
Last updated 2016-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pricing, liquidity and the control of dynamic systems in finance and economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011)
- The Bowley Ratio
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2011) View citations (1)
- Wealth, income, earnings and the statistical mechanics of flow systems
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Why Money Trickles Up - Wealth & Income Distributions
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011) View citations (1)
- Evidence for the Independence of Waged and Unwaged Income, Evidence for Boltzmann Distributions in Waged Income, and the Outlines of a Coherent Theory of Income Distribution
Microeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2004) View citations (8)
- Laser Welfare: First Steps in Econodynamic Engineering
Also in Microeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (2004)
- Lagrange statistics in systems (markets) with price constraints: Analysis of property, car sales, marriage and job markets by the Boltzmann function and the Pareto distribution
- Income distribution and income shares: wealth and income distributions explained using generalised Lotka-Volterra SFC ABM models
International Review of Applied Economics, 2015, 29, (6), 816-842 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.