Details about James Woods
Access statistics for papers by James Woods.
Last updated 2017-03-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- 'Oh Yea': Imputing Forgotten Responses in a Multi-Year Survey of Conservation Behavior
Microeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Evolution as Learning Yields Hyperbolic Discounting
GE, Growth, Math methods, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A Heterogeneous Agent, Indivisible Labor Model Solved By Means Of Genetic Algorithms
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The mechanisms of information integration in experimental prediction markets
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 9, (1), 100-129
- Estimating base temperatures in econometric models that include degree days
Energy Economics, 2014, 45, (C), 166-171 View citations (5)
- The Readability of Principles of Macroeconomics Textbooks
The Journal of Economic Education, 2013, 44, (2), 178-191 View citations (2)
- What people do when they say they are conserving electricity
Energy Policy, 2008, 36, (6), 1945-1956 View citations (6)
- Toward marginal cost pricing of accident risk: the energy, travel, and welfare impacts of pay-at-the-pump auto insurance
Energy Policy, 1999, 27, (6), 331-342 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.