Details about Shirly Siew-Ling Wong
Access statistics for papers by Shirly Siew-Ling Wong.
Last updated 2020-12-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Early warning indicator of economic vulnerability
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Forecasting malaysian business cycle movement: empirical evidence from composite leading indicator
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Rationality of business operational forecasts: evidence from Malaysian distributive trade sector
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Survey Evidence on the Rationality of Business Expectations: Implications from the Malaysian Agricultural Sector
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Economic Uncertainty and the Demand for Broad Money in South Africa
Business and Economic Research, 2020, 10, (2), 123-133
- Macroeconomic Instability Index and Malaysia Economic Performance
International Business Research, 2018, 11, (3), 179-185
- Rethinking and Moving Beyond GDP: A New Measure of Sarawak Economy Panorama
International Business Research, 2018, 11, (12), 127-133
- MEASURING BUSINESS CYCLE FLUCTUATIONS: AN ALTERNATIVE PRECURSOR TO ECONOMIC CRISES
ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, 2016, 50, (4), 235-248 View citations (4)
- Testing rational expectations hypothesis in the manufacturing sector in Malaysia
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2013, 14, (2), 303-316 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.