Details about Justine Wood
Access statistics for papers by Justine Wood.
Last updated 2023-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- New Perspectives on Henry Ludwell Moore’s Use of Harmonic Analysis
OSF Preprints, Center for Open Science View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the History of Economic Thought (2020)
- What is new about cryptocurrencies? A visual analysis
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (1)
- Exploring the Benefits of Applying Jesuit Pedagogy to Business and Economics Modules
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University
- The relationship between excessive lending, risk premium and risk‐taking: Evidence from European banks
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2023, 28, (1), 448-471
- A new comprehensive database of financial crises: Identification, frequency, and duration
Economic Modelling, 2022, 108, (C) View citations (10)
- Political economy of financial crisis duration
Public Choice, 2022, 192, (3), 309-330 View citations (2)
- Political environment and financial crises
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2022, 27, (1), 417-438 View citations (2)
- How effective is central bank communication in emerging economies? An empirical analysis of the chinese money markets responses to the people’s bank of China’s policy communications
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2020, 54, (4), 1195-1219 View citations (2)
- NEW PERSPECTIVES ON HENRY LUDWELL MOORE’S USE OF HARMONIC ANALYSIS
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2020, 42, (4), 507-520 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Nonlinear exchange rate pass-through in industrial economies
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (4), 397-402 View citations (2)
- Teaching the multiplier: The value of a quantitative approach
International Review of Economics Education, 2014, 16, (PB), 147-155
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.