Details about Jonathan S. Wolff
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan S. Wolff.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Output and Welfare Effects of Government Spending Shocks over the Business Cycle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2018)
- Fiscal policy and uncertainty
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2022, 145, (C) View citations (1)
- Without looking closer, it may seem cheap: Low interest rates and government borrowing
Economics Letters, 2019, 180, (C), 28-32 View citations (5)
- THE OUTPUT AND WELFARE EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING SHOCKS OVER THE BUSINESS CYCLE
International Economic Review, 2018, 59, (3), 1403-1435 View citations (44)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The state-dependent effects of tax shocks
European Economic Review, 2018, 107, (C), 57-85 View citations (34)
- State-dependent fiscal multipliers: Calvo vs. Rotemberg
Economics Letters, 2017, 159, (C), 190-194 View citations (5)
- The empirical relevance of the Mises-Hayek theory of the trade cycle
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2013, 26, (4), 433-461 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.