Details about M. C. Sunny Wong
Access statistics for papers by M. C. Sunny Wong.
Last updated 2011-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Learning From the Expectations of Others
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
Also in Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2006) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2008)
- FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: THE GROWTH ACCOUNTING PERSPECTIVE
Economic Inquiry, 2009, 47, (4), 701-710 View citations (20)
- What Drives Economic Growth? The Case of Cross‐Border M&A and Greenfield FDI Activities
Kyklos, 2009, 62, (2), 316-330 View citations (60)
- LEARNING FROM THE EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2008, 12, (3), 345-377 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Ranking Economics Journals, Economics Departments, and Economists Using Teaching-Focused Research Productivity
Southern Economic Journal, 2008, 74, (3), 894-906 View citations (8)
- A note on Romer's openness-inflation relation: the responsiveness of AS and AD to economic openness and monetary policy
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (2), 191-197 View citations (6)
- Foreign Direct Investment Outflows and Business‐cycle Fluctuations*
Review of International Economics, 2007, 15, (1), 146-163 View citations (11)
- Testing Monetary Policy Intentions in Open Economies
Southern Economic Journal, 2006, 72, (3), 730-746 View citations (6)
- What explains the deviations of purchasing power parity across countries? International evidence from macro data
Economics Letters, 2006, 91, (2), 229-235 View citations (4)
- Learning dynamics in monetary policy: The robustness of an aggressive inflation stabilizing policy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2005, 27, (1), 143-151 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.