Details about Jianfeng Wu
Access statistics for papers by Jianfeng Wu.
Last updated 2021-03-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Industrial parks and urban growth: A political economy story in China
GRU Working Paper Series, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit
- The Revealed Preference of the Chinese Communist Party Leadership: Investing in Local Economic Development versus Rewarding Social Connections
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- The Birth of Edge Cities in China: Measuring the Spillover Effects of Industrial Parks
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
- Do political connections help or hinder urban economic growth? Evidence from 1,400 industrial parks in China
Journal of Urban Economics, 2021, 121, (C)
- Location-based tax incentives and entrepreneurial activities: evidence from Western Regional Development Strategy in China
Small Business Economics, 2019, 52, (3), 729-742
- The birth of edge cities in China: Measuring the effects of industrial parks policy
Journal of Urban Economics, 2017, 100, (C), 80-103 View citations (15)
- THE DECOMPOSITION AND DYNAMICS OF INDUSTRIAL CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS FOR 287 CHINESE CITIES IN 1998–2009
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2016, 30, (3), 460-481 View citations (6)
- Does urban concentration mitigate CO2 emissions? Evidence from China 1998–2008
China Economic Review, 2015, 35, (C), 220-231 View citations (5)
- Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?
China Economic Review, 2013, 26, (C), 170-181 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.