Details about Ji Wu
Access statistics for papers by Ji Wu.
Last updated 2019-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asset pricing with time varying pessimism and rare disasters
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2019, 60, (C), 165-175
- Doing Good Business by Hiring Directors with Foreign Experience
Journal of Business Ethics, 2018, 153, (3), 859-876
- Predictive ability of low-frequency volatility measures: Evidence from the Hong Kong stock markets
Finance Research Letters, 2018, 26, (C), 40-46
- Do extreme returns matter in emerging markets? Evidence from the Chinese stock market
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2017, 76, (C), 189-197 View citations (8)
- The Risk-Return Trade-Off in a Liberalized Emerging Stock Market: Evidence from Vietnam
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (4), 746-763
- Extreme returns in emerging stock markets: evidence of a MAX effect in South Korea
Applied Financial Economics, 2014, 24, (6), 425-435 View citations (4)
- Does idiosyncratic volatility matter in emerging markets? Evidence from China
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 27, (C), 137-160 View citations (7)
- Is there a volatility effect in the Hong Kong stock market?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2013, 25, (C), 119-135 View citations (9)
- Rankings of academic journals in accounting, finance, and information system: Perception from the college chairpersons
International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 2009, 17, (1), 66-105 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.