Details about Tao Wu
Access statistics for papers by Tao Wu.
Last updated 2012-03-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Oil-Price Shocks Using Market-Based Information
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (2006) View citations (4)
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2009) View citations (2)
- On the effectiveness of the Federal Reserve's new liquidity facilities
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (14)
- Regulation and the neo-Wicksellian approach to monetary policy
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2009)
- The bond yield "conundrum" from a macro-finance perspective
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco View citations (39)
See also Journal Article in Monetary and Economic Studies (2006)
- The Recent Shift in Term Structure Behavior from a No-Arbitrage Macro-Finance Perspective
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- A Macro-Finance Model of the Term Structure, Monetary Policy, and the Economy
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (120)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2008)
- Macroeconomics and the Yield Curve
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003, Society for Computational Economics View citations (18)
- The U.S. Money Market and the Term Auction Facility in the Financial Crisis of 2007-–2009
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2011, 93, (2), 617-631 View citations (16)
- The Term Auction Facility’s effectiveness in the financial crisis of 2007–09
Economic Letter, 2010, 5, (may) View citations (1)
- Regulation and the Neo-Wicksellian Approach to Monetary Policy
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2009, 41, (4), 799-807 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- A Macro-Finance Model of the Term Structure, Monetary Policy and the Economy
Economic Journal, 2008, 118, (530), 906-926 View citations (138)
Also in Proceedings, 2004, (Mar) (2004) View citations (42)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Accounting for the bond-yield conundrum
Economic Letter, 2008, 3, (feb) View citations (2)
- Accounting for a Shift in Term Structure Behavior with No-Arbitrage and Macro-Finance Models
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2007, 39, (2-3), 395-422 View citations (85)
- Time-varying equilibrium real rates and monetary policy analysis
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2007, 31, (5), 1584-1609 View citations (45)
- Globalization’s effect on interest rates and the yield curve
Economic Letter, 2006, 1, (sep) View citations (1)
- Macro Factors and the Affine Term Structure of Interest Rates
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2006, 38, (7), 1847-1875 View citations (57)
- The Bond Yield "Conundrum" from a Macro-Finance Perspective
Monetary and Economic Studies, 2006, 24, (S1), 83-109 View citations (63)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Do oil futures prices help predict future oil prices?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (dec30) View citations (25)
- Estimating the "neutral" real interest rate in real time
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (oct21) View citations (5)
- The long-term interest rate conundrum: not unraveled yet?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2005, (apr29) View citations (11)
- Interest rates and monetary policy: conference summary
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (jun4)
- Two measures of employment: how different are they?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (aug27)
- Understanding deflation
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2004, (apr2)
- Improving the way we measure consumer prices
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2003, (aug22)
- Stylized facts on nominal term structure and business cycles: an empirical VAR study
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (8), 901-906 View citations (9)
- What makes the yield curve move?
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2003, (jun6) View citations (2)
- Macroeconomic models for monetary policy
FRBSF Economic Letter, 2002, (apr19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.