Details about Dash Wu
Access statistics for papers by Dash Wu.
Last updated 2011-01-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach
European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 200, (3), 774-787 View citations (23)
- Atmospheric environment impact assessment of thermal power plant
International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2009, 32, (4), 361-371
- Bargaining in competing supply chains with uncertainty
European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 197, (2), 548-556 View citations (30)
- Credit risk evaluation: the application of scorecard in financial services
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2009, 4, (1), 38-47
- Performance evaluation: An integrated method using data envelopment analysis and fuzzy preference relations
European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 194, (1), 227-235 View citations (18)
- Rough data envelopment analysis and its application to supply chain performance evaluation
International Journal of Production Economics, 2009, 122, (2), 628-638 View citations (13)
- A generic approach to measuring the machine flexibility of manufacturing systems
European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 186, (1), 137-149 View citations (10)
- Analyzing the financial distress of Chinese public companies using probabilistic neural networks and multivariate discriminate analysis
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2008, 42, (3), 206-220 View citations (2)
- Supply chain risk, simulation, and vendor selection
International Journal of Production Economics, 2008, 114, (2), 646-655 View citations (45)
- Simulation of fuzzy multiattribute models for grey relationships
European Journal of Operational Research, 2006, 175, (1), 111-120 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.