Details about Haibin Wu
Access statistics for papers by Haibin Wu.
Last updated 2020-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Money, Technology Choice and Pattern of Exchange in Search Equilibrium
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society
- Finance Thy Growth: The Role of Occupational Choice By Ability-Heterogeneous Agents
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics
- Employment protection and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China's labor contract law
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 92, (C), 182-194 View citations (12)
- Entry regulation and international trade
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (3), 182-185
- Go before the whistle blows: an empirical analysis of director turnover and financial fraud
Review of Accounting Studies, 2017, 22, (1), 320-360 View citations (12)
- Ability-heterogeneity, entrepreneurship, and economic growth
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2010, 34, (3), 522-541 View citations (7)
- Distance to frontier, intellectual property rights, and economic growth
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2010, 19, (2), 165-183 View citations (10)
- Entry barriers and markup ratios: evidence from OECD countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (2), 125-130 View citations (6)
- Financial markets, financial dependence, and the allocation of capital
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009, 33, (5), 810-818 View citations (16)
- Wavelet Estimation of Time Series Regression with Long Memory Processes
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 3, (33), 1-10 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.