Details about Xi Wu
Access statistics for papers by Xi Wu.
Last updated 2019-09-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Discovery of Bias and Strategic Behavior in Crowdsourced Performance Assessment
- Earnings management, audit adjustments, and the financing of corporate acquisitions: Evidence from China
Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2018, 65, (1), 21-40
- Management's Materiality Criteria of Internal Control Weaknesses and Corporate Fraud: Evidence from China
The International Journal of Accounting, 2018, 53, (1), 1-19
- Public Disclosure of Audit Fees and Bargaining Power between the Client and Auditor: Evidence from China
The International Journal of Accounting, 2017, 52, (1), 64-76
- Client Following Former Audit Partners and Audit Quality: Evidence from Unforced Audit Firm Changes in China
The International Journal of Accounting, 2016, 51, (1), 1-22 View citations (2)
- The effect of audit adjustments on earnings quality: Evidence from China
Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2016, 61, (2), 545-562 View citations (4)
- Auditors' going Concern Reporting in the pre- and post-bankruptcy Law Eras: Chinese Affiliates of Big 4 Versus Local Auditors
The International Journal of Accounting, 2015, 50, (1), 1-30 View citations (3)
- How Do Various Forms of Auditor Rotation Affect Audit Quality? Evidence from China
The International Journal of Accounting, 2012, 47, (1), 109-138 View citations (18)
- The timeliness and consequences of disseminating public information by regulators
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 2009, 28, (2), 118-132 View citations (1)
- Market competitiveness and Big 5 pricing: Evidence from China's binary market
The International Journal of Accounting, 2007, 42, (1), 1-24 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.