Details about Jingliang Xiao
Access statistics for papers by Jingliang Xiao.
Last updated 2018-04-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Better in than Out? Canada and the Trans-Pacific Partnership
e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute
- Theoretical Structure of the FAGE Model
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre
- Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre View citations (1)
- Quantifying the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership
East Asian Economic Review, 2017, 21, (4), 343-384 View citations (2)
- Province-Level Impacts of Canada's Trade Agreements
The International Trade Journal, 2015, 29, (5), 397-426
- The Impact of the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement as Negotiated
East Asian Economic Review, 2014, 18, (4), 425-461 View citations (1)
- GARCH AND VOLUME EFFECTS IN THE AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKETS
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2009, 05, (01), 1-20 View citations (8)
- Taiwan’s TPP accession: impact on the TPP12 and spillovers on third parties
Chapter 4 in The Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Path to Free Trade in the Asia-Pacific, 2016, pp 81-117
- The impact of Taiwan’s TPP accession on the United States
Chapter 6 in The Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Path to Free Trade in the Asia-Pacific, 2016, pp 161-176
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.