Details about Xinpeng Xu
Access statistics for papers by Xinpeng Xu.
Last updated 2021-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Institutions and Export Heterogeneity
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- The Impact of ACFTA on People’s Republic of China–ASEAN Trade: Estimates Based on an Extended Gravity Model for Component Trade
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank View citations (4)
- Trade Theorems with Search Unemployment
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique (2010)
- International Trade and Local Outsourcing
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Offshore Outsourcing, Contractual R&D and Intellectual Property in Developing Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Real Exchange Rate, Productivity and Labor Market Rigidities
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
- TAIWAN'S ROLE IN THE ECONOMIC ARCHITECTURE OF EAST ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
Trade Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research View citations (4)
Also in Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2004) View citations (10)
See also Chapter (2007)
- Export Performance of Environmentally Sensitive Goods: A Global Perspective?
Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (1)
- China and the world economy: special section for the 10th biennial conference of Hong Kong economic association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2020, 27, (1), 119-119
- Impact of the Belt and Road Initiative on China’s soft power: preliminary evidence
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2020, 27, (1), 120-131
- Productivity enhancing trade through local fragmentation
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2019, 60, (C), 292-301
- The productivity impact of climate change: Evidence from Australia's Millennium drought
Economic Modelling, 2019, 76, (C), 182-191 View citations (1)
- Foreign Direct Investment and the Chinese Economy ‐ by Chunlai Chen
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2018, 32, (2), 148-149
- Unbundling institutional determinants of multinational investments
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (23), 2269-2285 View citations (2)
- STRATEGIC ENFORCEMENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND CONTRACTUAL R&D
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (4), 1904-1917 View citations (2)
- The Adjustment of Consumption to Income Changes Across Chinese Provinces
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2016, 17, (2), 235-253 View citations (1)
- Terms of Trade Shocks and Endogenous Search Unemployment: A Two-Sector Model with Non-Traded Goods
Pacific Economic Review, 2014, 19, (2), 201-215 View citations (1)
- The impact of the ACFTA on ASEAN--PRC trade: estimates based on an extended gravity model for component trade
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (19), 2251-2263 View citations (5)
- Are FDI spillovers regional? Firm-level evidence from China
Journal of Asian Economics, 2012, 23, (3), 244-258 View citations (35)
- Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from China
World Development, 2012, 40, (1), 62-74 View citations (53)
- PROTECTION, INVOLUNTARY SELF‐EMPLOYMENT AND WELFARE
The Japanese Economic Review, 2011, 62, (2), 184-195
- Real exchange rate, productivity and labor market frictions
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2011, 30, (3), 587-603 View citations (17)
- Trade theorems with search unemployment
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 2010, 43, (3), 795-815
Also in Canadian Journal of Economics, 2010, 43, (3), 795-815 (2010) View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Consumption and aggregate constraints: new evidence from Chinese provinces
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (5), 481-484 View citations (2)
- Consumption Risk‐Sharing in China
Economica, 2008, 75, (298), 326-341 View citations (14)
- A currency union for Hong Kong and Mainland China?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006, 25, (6), 894-911 View citations (7)
- Regional integration in China: a statistical model
Economics Letters, 2003, 79, (1), 35-42 View citations (9)
- Have the Chinese provinces become integrated under reform?
China Economic Review, 2002, 13, (2-3), 116-133 View citations (29)
- The dynamic-optimizing approach to import demand: a structural model
Economics Letters, 2002, 74, (2), 265-270 View citations (14)
- International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?
Economic Modelling, 2000, 17, (1), 71-90 View citations (4)
- Regional cooperation and the environment: Do “dirty” industries migrate?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2000, 136, (1), 137-157 View citations (10)
- Do Stringent Environmental Regulations Reduce the International Competitiveness of Environmentally Sensitive Goods? A Global Perspective
World Development, 1999, 27, (7), 1215-1226 View citations (18)
- Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific
Chapter 5 in Economic Reform And Cross-Strait Relations Taiwan and China in the WTO, 2007, pp 149-185
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Export similarity and the pattern of East Asian development
Chapter 9 in China in the Global Economy, 2000 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.