Details about Xinpeng Xu
Access statistics for papers by Xinpeng Xu.
Last updated 2012-07-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Impact of ACFTA on People’s Republic of China–ASEAN Trade: Estimates Based on an Extended Gravity Model for Component Trade
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank View citations (4)
- Trade Theorems with Search Unemployment
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics (2010)
- International Trade and Local Outsourcing
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Offshore Outsourcing, Contractual R&D and Intellectual Property in Developing Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Real Exchange Rate, Productivity and Labor Market Rigidities
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
- TAIWAN'S ROLE IN THE ECONOMIC ARCHITECTURE OF EAST ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
Trade Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research View citations (4)
Also in Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2004) View citations (10)
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND EVNVIRONMENTAL POLICY: HOW EFFECTIVE IS Ã¢â‚¬ËœECO-DUMPINGÃ¢â‚¬â„¢?
Trade Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?
Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2000)
- EXPORT PERFORMANCE OF ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE GOODS: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Trade Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research View citations (2)
Also in Asia Pacific Economic Papers, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (1998) View citations (1)
- PROTECTION, INVOLUNTARY SELF‐EMPLOYMENT AND WELFARE
The Japanese Economic Review, 2011, 62, (2), 184-195
- Real exchange rate, productivity and labor market frictions
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2011, 30, (3), 587-603 View citations (17)
- Trade theorems with search unemployment
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2010, 43, (3), 795-815 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Consumption and aggregate constraints: new evidence from Chinese provinces
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (5), 481-484 View citations (2)
- Consumption Risk‐Sharing in China
Economica, 2008, 75, (298), 326-341 View citations (14)
- A currency union for Hong Kong and Mainland China?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006, 25, (6), 894-911 View citations (6)
- Regional integration in China: a statistical model
Economics Letters, 2003, 79, (1), 35-42 View citations (9)
- Have the Chinese provinces become integrated under reform?
China Economic Review, 2002, 13, (2-3), 116-133 View citations (29)
- Les provinces chinoises se sont-elles intégrées durant les réformes ?
Revue d’économie du développement, 2002, 10, (3), 9-32
- The dynamic-optimizing approach to import demand: a structural model
Economics Letters, 2002, 74, (2), 265-270 View citations (13)
- International Trade and Environmental Regulation: Time Series Evidence and Cross Section Test
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2000, 17, (3), 233-257 View citations (25)
- International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?
Economic Modelling, 2000, 17, (1), 71-90 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (1999)
- Regional cooperation and the environment: Do “dirty” industries migrate?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2000, 136, (1), 137-157 View citations (9)
- Do Stringent Environmental Regulations Reduce the International Competitiveness of Environmentally Sensitive Goods? A Global Perspective
World Development, 1999, 27, (7), 1215-1226 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.