Details about Jianwei Xu
Access statistics for papers by Jianwei Xu.
Last updated 2017-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- China's Belt and Road Initiative: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?
HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Bruegel (2016) View citations (2)
- The China-Russia trade relationship and its impact on Europe
Working Papers, Bruegel
- Trump could give new impetus to EU-China relations
Policy Briefs, Bruegel View citations (1)
- What consequences would a post-Brexit China-UK trade deal have for the EU?
Policy Contributions, Bruegel
- Regional Variation of the Minimum Wages in China
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in IZA Journal of Labor & Development (2016)
- Regional variation of the minimum wages in China
IZA Journal of Labor & Development, 2016, 5, (1), 1-22
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Labor Market Dynamics and Structural Change: Evidence from China
China & World Economy, 2015, 23, (4), 60-83 View citations (1)
- THE INCOME REDISTRIBUTION EFFECT OF CHINA'S PERSONAL INCOME TAX: WHAT THE MICRO-DATA SAY
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (3), 488-498 View citations (1)
- Consumption Structure Evolutions in an Aging Society and Implications for the Social Security System
Public Policy Review, 2014, 10, (2), 349-370 View citations (1)
- Population aging, consumption budget allocation and sectoral growth
China Economic Review, 2014, 30, (C), 44-65 View citations (6)
- Industry-specific Real Effective Exchange Rate for China: 2000–2009
China & World Economy, 2013, 21, (5), 100-120 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.