Details about Sheng-Yung Yang
Access statistics for papers by Sheng-Yung Yang.
Last updated 2015-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does institutional short-termism matter with managerial myopia?
Journal of Business Research, 2015, 68, (4), 845-850 View citations (6)
- Dynamic stock–bond return correlations and financial market uncertainty
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2015, 45, (1), 59-88 View citations (10)
- Information transmission between sovereign debt CDS and other financial factors – The case of Latin America
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 26, (C), 586-601 View citations (14)
- Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 25, (C), 226-242 View citations (11)
- An analysis of Japanese earnings forecast revisions with application to seasoned equity offerings
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2011, 20, (3), 376-387
- Merger drivers and the change of bidder shareholders' wealth
The Service Industries Journal, 2008, 30, (6), 851-871
- Inter-day return and volatility dynamics between Japanese ADRs and their underlying securities
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (10), 837-853 View citations (4)
- A DCC analysis of international stock market correlations: the role of Japan on the Asian Four Tigers
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2005, 1, (2), 89-93 View citations (44)
- International Asset Excess Returns and Multivariate Conditional Volatilities
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2005, 24, (3), 295-312
- Return and Volatility Intra-Day Transmission of Dually-Traded Stocks: The Cases of Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, and Singapore
Journal of Economics and Management, 2005, 1, (2), 119-141 View citations (2)
- Foreign exchange risk, world diversification and Taiwanese ADRs
Applied Economics Letters, 2004, 11, (12), 755-758 View citations (4)
- Price and Volatility Spillovers between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: Empirical Evidence from the G-7 Countries
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2004, 3, (2), 139-153 View citations (56)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.