Details about Fang Yao
Access statistics for papers by Fang Yao.
Last updated 2020-04-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Household Leverage and Asymmetric Housing Wealth Effects- Evidence from New Zealand
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (2)
- Loan-to-Value Ratio Restrictions and House Prices
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (1)
- Macroprudential policies in a low interest-rate environment
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (5)
- Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Sticky-Price Models
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco View citations (2)
- Loan-to-value ratio restrictions and house prices: Micro evidence from New Zealand
Journal of Housing Economics, 2019, 44, (C), 88-98 View citations (1)
- The effectiveness of loan-to-value ratio policy and its interaction with monetary policy in New Zealand: an empirical analysis using supervisory bank-level data
A chapter in Measuring the effectiveness of macroprudential policies using supervisory bank-level data, 2020, vol. 110, pp 51-62