Details about Yong Yang
Access statistics for papers by Yong Yang.
Last updated 2013-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Disembodied Knowledge Flows in the World Economy
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division View citations (3)
- Firm Performance and the Geography of FDI: Evidence from 46 Countries
Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research
- Globalised Labour Markets? International Rent Sharing across 47 Countries
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (14)
- The Impact of Exporting on Firm Productivity: A Meta-Analysis
Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research View citations (6)
- Productivity Performance of Export Market Entry and Exit: Evidence from Indian Firms
Review of International Economics, 2013, 21, (4), 809-824 View citations (21)
- Export Premium, Self‐selection and Learning‐by‐Exporting: Evidence from Chinese Matched Firms
The World Economy, 2010, 33, (10), 1218-1240 View citations (22)
- The impact of exporting on firm productivity: a meta-analysis of the learning-by-exporting hypothesis
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2009, 145, (3), 431-445 View citations (77)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.